Our Mission Statement:
The Crisis Center of Dodge City mission is to empower people affected by domestic violence and/or sexual assault, while striving to prevent and end the cycle of abuse through education, self-discovery of needs and personal choices, and helping persons learn to build boundaries for healthy relationships.
605 Central Avenue
10 Signs of a healthy relationship..
1. The relationship was built around an initial friendship.
2. Both partners respect individuality, allowing each other to be themselves.
3. Conflicts are resolved in a peaceful and rational way.
4. Sexual boundaries are respected and either partner has the right to say no and be heard.
5. Both partners have activities independent of each other.
6. Your self- esteem improves when you are together.
7. You express and listen to each other's feelings, needs, and desires.
8. You feel secure and safe around your partner.
9. There is a balance of power in the relationship.
10. Both partners grow and develop in the relationship and do not lose sight of who they are.
GIFT CARDS- (fast food restaurants)($5,$10, or $20)
GIFT CARDS- (Wal-Mart, Dillon's)($10,$25,$75, or $100)
ADOPT A ROOM- (Patio, Backyard)
BABY ITEMS-(Cribs, strollers, pack-n-play, diapers, bottles, bibs, baby food, etc.)
HOUSEHOLD ITEMS- (Beds, lamps, dressers, couches, pots, pans, all cooking utensils, forks and spoons, curtains, dishes, bedding, towels, hand towels, etc.)
CANNED AND BOXED FOODS-(Bagged cereal, frozen meats, food.)
PRE-PACKAGED SNACKS-(Office and support groups)
LAUNDRY AND HOUSEHOLD CLEANING SUPPLIES
OFFICE SUPPLIES- (Copy paper, pens blue or black)
YARD MAINTENANCE AT SHELTER
HYGIENE-( Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, tooth pastem tooth brush, razors, feminine hygiene.)
PAPER TOWELS & TOILET PAPER
SHELVES- (Storage and organizing the donations)
WE ALWAYS WELCOME VOLUNTEERS!!
Sexual Assault & Domestic Violence Advocacy Services
- 24- Hour Crisis Hotline
- Safe Shelter Services
- Supportive Counseling
- Safety Planning
- Support Groups
- Community Referrals
- Court Advocacy
- Medical Advocacy
- Hospital Advocacy
- Assistance with Crime Victims' compensation
- Program services in Clark, Ford, Gray, Hodgeman, and Meade counties
- Community presentations and education
NEVER let your